SUSTA CLUB REDEMPTION

06 APRIL 2012, FRIDAY

Since Kit boy has already changed his formula milk and no longer a MeadJohnson's boy so I decided to send in all the barcodes (for both Sustagen and also EnfaGrow) that I have collected so far to redeem something useful as no point keeping those barcodes at home despite it won't expire.  And I started off with Susta Club.  The redemption form together with all the barcodes totaling 800 Susta Kitty points was sent to MeadJohnson about 2-3 weeks ago and finally received it yesterday.

Here you are........my first and final redemption (at this point in time) from Susta Club.


It is a very handy hot-cold carry bag with just the right size to keep food and drinks for Kit boy to bring it to school since I am preparing snack box for him every morning.  With this, I'll be rest assured that my boy's food will stay cold or warm (depends on the menu of the day) when he has his break only at 10:00am.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, the bag is very useful! And looks modern too~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely was love at first sight.

      Delete
  2. Lucky boy, every day mommy prepares food for him to bring to schooL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I know what he is eating in school.

      Delete
  3. that's a very useful redemption :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, something that I can use it almost everyday.

      Delete
  4. Very nice and useful. You can keep the food warm in this bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is good and I'm now using it quite frequently despite not everyday as it depends on what I prepared for his lunch box.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...