SUPER CHARACTER CHAMPION PROGRAMME (MARCH 2012)

05 MARCH 2012, MONDAY

It's time of the year again whereby parents are required to work hand-in-hand with the teachers to enhance our child's character through the annual 'Super Character Champion Programme' that normally runs for seven months starting from the month of March.

At the beginning of each and every month, we (parents) will be given a very beary programme card that features 9 different Value Characters (VC) for our child to adhere and for us to evaluate on a daily basis during the time when they are not in school.


And here's how it works.

Firstly, Kit boy will be observed (by me) based on the following 9 VCs that are featured in the programme card.

#1. Early to bed, early to rise, a hug and a kiss will start the day right.

#2. Brush my teeth, eat my breakfast with a happy smile.

#3. Good manners throughout the day, with greetings of Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night.

#4. Not forgetting the super words 'Please', 'Thank you', 'You are welcome', 'Excuse me' and 'Sorry'.

#5. Honor my father and my mother, quick to obey and slow to talk back.

#6. Love one another and forgive my brother, sister and friends. Remember to share.

#7. No mess in my room, bed and floor. Toys put away in the most responsible way.

#8. Homework time is happy time, no tears but complete all my work with my best.

#9. Developing a good habit of reading books.

Then, I will have to recognize each and every good VC that Kit boy has done by making remarks on the programme card accordingly. Normally, we were asked to colour on the respective Honey Pots.


Once the programme card is completed, let say for the month of March, I will have to return it to his form teacher for compilation. Whoever achieved a minimum of 200 coloured Honey Pots will be announced as the Super Character Champion for the month and will be rewarded.

All parents were advised not to be too liberal or generous with the colouring as this will defeat the whole purpose of this exercise and may ultimately blunt the child's all-round character development. I really hope that this programme will work well and Kit boy will improve on his overall character especially on his manners.

8 comments:

  1. interesting.

    btw, nice new template

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it interesting too.

      Nowadays teachers not only teach during day time but also have to monitor their students daily habits when they are not in school.

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a good motivation for Kit boy. I am sure he would be well mannered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very good program to inculcate good values in children :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a beneficial program to the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good programme for the kids. Gives them motivation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...