LITTLE SHAYNE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

17 MARCH 2012, SATURDAY

For the first time Kit boy attended a classmate's birthday party as all this while students are celebrating their birthdays in school, including my boy which I am going to load it up here very soon.

Shayne, the birthday boy actually stayed very near us and to be exact, just three roll of houses in front of us. See, how can we not to go especially when little Kit boy loves 'partying' so much.

The celebration started at 6:00pm but we arrived only at 7:25pm. Luckily still on time for the cake cutting ceremony. Not many people though with mostly relatives, I think and was told by Shayne's mummy that none of his other classmates came except for my boy despite invitation cards were given out to all his classmates. Maybe because of this, the birthday boy was extremely happy when he saw Kit boy and despite only both of them, they seems to have so much fun playing together.

Since we need to get up really early the next morning to catch up with those gigantic hot air balloons, we just stayed put for an hour and left at about 8:25pm.

Here is the only picture that I managed to capture using my iPhone. Don't you think that they are adorable?


6 comments:

  1. I simply love everything about kids birthday parties and the boys do look so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too. Especially those cute little boys and girls in the party...they are simply adorable.

      Delete
  2. Kit Boy is very tall compared to his friend :) Luckily you all turned up at the party or the poor birthday boy would have no friends on his birthday bash (besides his relatives).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's what in my mind too. Hopefully I won't face the same problem next year as I also plan to organize one for his 5th birthday.

      Delete
  3. I love kids party...especially when you see kids enjoying themselves! Shayne must be happy to see Kit Boy on his special day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he was actually shouting my boy's name even before we got down from the car.

      However, Shayne is one happy boy and very well behaved too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...