HAPPY MOMENTS

28 MARCH 2012, WEDNESDAY

Recently I realized that there is this so called Happy Moments Greetings column in The Star newspaper featured every Saturday whereby we can send in our wishes to be published (if selected) for FREE. (ok..maybe many of you already aware of such thing centuries ago but unfortunately or fortunately, I only came across it recently about two months back).

To cut the story short, I sent in my request to insert a birthday wish for little Kit boy and at the same time also attached together with a photograph hoping that it will be selected and featured before Kit boy's birthday.

Thanks to Star Metro, it was out perfectly on 17 March 2012, just nice before Kit boy's birthday (ok...I know is another back-dated post).  To me, it was a double celebration because I always love to see my boy's photo being featured either in magazines or newspaper and as one of my blogger friends always says...syiok sendiri.

Full Page



My Happy Moments

For those who also wanted to feel 'syiok' like me, can always send your sweetest line together with your masterpiece to metro@thestar.com.my.  Please take note that the size of the photo selected must be 1MB.





20 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to Little Kit Boy :)
    You have full of love from your Dad n Mum :)


    latest: http://karen900415.blogspot.com/2012/03/im-ready-to-scarify-to-be-toy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, thanks for dropping by.

      I like your blog name.

      Delete
  2. Nice shot! Kit Boy looks so happy! Remember to frame up, ya! Keep as a momento.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frame up...no lah nanti my hubby say I 'sam pat' but definitely will laminate it cause to prevent it from turning yellowish.

      Delete
  3. hehehe, no worries you are not the only one who didn't noticed that until recently.. i'm worse, i knew this from you, hahaha!! yeah, i think it's kind of sweet for them to do that right, you get excited when you see your own message being published on a newspaper!! double the happiness~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's why I love blogging...to share and to learn. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my blog, if any interest can pay a visit in nature owlet :)

    Post: Nature Owlet

    Page: Nature Owlet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot! His laugh was oh so natural.. I always wanted to send in my boy's photo too ever since he was a baby but never got around doing it and he's already 9 this year! How time flies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never too late as I believed that he is always a baby in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love his picture there! Frame it up! Ur hubby says sampat oso sampat lah... we mommies are all sampat wat.. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...yes Merryn, you are totally right. For our kids, mommies can be very 'sampat'. ok..will take your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, nice!
    Cut it and frame it up! Hehe ;)
    p/s: Now only I realise you've linked me, haha thanks. I've linked you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for adding me into yr blog list.

      Delete
  10. oh, the little one must be so happy to see his photo in the newspaper :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He keep asking me why his photo is there ( in the paper) and look so worried reason being every time I'llI highlight to him those news on kid kidnapping LOL.

      Delete
  11. happy belated birthdae there! :) he looks cute in the pic

    Latest: You're Hot and Cold!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes yes, when I was reading that section of Star 2, that little boy's familiar face caught my attention and when I read the msg, it was Little Kit Boy! Happy belated bday Kit boy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad that u saw it too. Thanks for the wishes.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...