CEP PROGRESS REPORT - FEB 2012

01 MARCH 2012, THURSDAY

It has been almost a month since Kit boy started his Chinese Enrichment Programme on 08 February 2012 and so far, he seems to be progressing quite well. Hope that he will move on from here.

At this point in time, he can remember and read out loud most of the words that he has learned from the first text book titled "拍球". And here are some of the words that he has mastered over the month.

#1. 手
#2. 拍球
#3. 小
#4. 大
#5. 丽丽
#6. 明明
#7. 也
#8. 在

Besides, he can also form short sentences from those words using the flash cards that I have made for home revision purposes.




At the same time, he is also learning to write the different strokes of Chinese word in school.

For home revision, besides flash cards, I will also source or even come out with my own worksheets that are related to what he is currently learning in school.

13 comments:

  1. Great achievement so far lil kit boy! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angeline for the compliment. But he is one who always need to be pushed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job lil Kit Boy! Mummy must be very proud of your achievement. Keep it up! I like your DIY worksheets as I also do some myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya.me too cos DIY worksheet can b customized based on our kids current lessons in school.

      Delete
  4. Good program. Kit boy learning fast....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete, nowadays kids r so lucky as compared to my time.

      Delete
  5. Looking at the flashcards and worksheets that you have prepared for your boy, I feel so ashamed to admit that I'm such horribly lazy mummy! A stay-at-home-mum summore *blush* Little Kit Boy is very blessed to have such a hardworking and devoted mother like you and I'm sure he will excel in his studies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your compliment.

      But I personally think that being a stay-at-home-mum (SAHM) is nothing easier that a working mum as the most we only need to work for 8-9 hours daily as compared to a SAHM who is always 24-hours on-call. Actually I always salute to all the SAHM for all their 100% love and care given to their family and children. So, dont' feel so bad.

      Delete
  6. i feel ashamed coz till todae i cannot read chinese words at all although i've learnt it during my kindergarten time. haha

    Latest: Pick The Best from The Rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing to be ashamed, Fish. Me too, I'm a banana, but I always believed that when time comes, automatically you will learn.

      I'm also in a learning stage now together with my boy, but of course, we adults, can concentrate more and understand further as compared to our kid, hence can learn faster and become their 'just-pass' tuition teacher at home. :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes, I find it easy to learn too (I mean for myself) :P

      Delete
  8. I have done nothing for BBC to teach her Mandarin except give her the iPad to learn, coz too busy and also lazy :( Kit boy is so smart!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...