DRYPERS HAPPY FAMILY CLUB & REDEMPTION

22 FEBRUARY 2012, WEDNESDAY

SCA Hygiene Marketing Sdn. Bhd or widely recognized by it products, Drypers as one of the leading diapers in Malaysia is progressing very aggresively in the market these days. Not only that they have launched their website that provides fantastic on-line parenting community loaded with information relevant to our beloved little one but has also organized many other activities.

Firstly, we were invited to join in their new Drypers Happy Family Club that started in August last year to be part of their family and to enjoy even more privileges. Being a member, I will be in their mailing list to receive a copy of their Parent's Circle Newsletter where parents shared their experience with one another in the community.

Besides, I also received periodic offers, invites to funfill events and other offers from their partner merchants. But what interest me the most will be their redemption program. Every quarterly (I think), members will receive a list of redemption items whereby it can be redeemed using the cut-out barcodes from the polybags. Despite Kit boy is no longer wearing diapers for quite some time but I have never failed to keep all those barcodes and I really have got lots of them. So now you understand why I love this redemption scheme so much. :)

Well, my first redemption was made last November 2011 and the two cute baby photo frames were received last weekend after end of their first redemption program (October - December 2011). Together with it is a new list of redemption items for the next program starting from Janury till April 2012 and I shall be sending those precious barcodes for something nice again. Interesting.


6 comments:

  1. LOL, unbelievable... u still keep those barcodes and product wrappers? Salute!

    Very nice photo frame indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually already thought of disposing it off during CNY spring cleaning but luckily received their updates on this redemption scheme on time. :)

      Delete
  2. Can redeem those bar codes meh? Wah, I never knew and kept throwing so many!!! So after keeping them, how to redeem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instead of keeping the whole polybags, I just keep the cut-out barcodes. SCA Hygiene (Drypers) will send me a list of redemption item together with a copy of the form and all you need to do is to select what you want to redeem, fill in the form accordingly and attached with the required number of barcodes before sending back to SCA Hygiene.

      But in order to receive the updates on their redemption program, I think firstly you will have to register as their member via on-line.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I'm one of their members too. But a non active member because my kids doesn't need diapers anymore. haha.... hope they won't take away my membership status. Maybe i need them in the future ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. But I dont' think they will simply remove our membership.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...