PROGRESS IN SCHOOL - 21 MARCH TO 27 MAY 2011

10 JUNE 2011, FRIDAY

School holiday is coming to an end and just another three more days to go before the next school term starts on Monday. I believed it will be another exciting and challenging term ahead for both the kids and their parents especially when stepping into the second half of the year.

However, before the next term starts, as usual, I would just like to recall what Kit boy has done or learned in school so far.





















He is improving gradually everyday since the first day he stepped into the classroom but definitely there are still many more rooms for him to improve and at this point of time, the first thing that I wanted him to improve is his colouring skill. For further comparison, can always check it out HERE where I have also posted those that he has done in the first school term.


10 comments:

  1. Keep it up!!

    For the Exabytes Domain...pls visit their Facebook or you can direct to their homepage at
    http://exabytes.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting art & craft.
    Clever boy, will be better
    once he continue it, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love art and craft too.
    I remembered drawing and
    coloring on boxes or any paper
    that I can get hold on to.
    When I was toddler, I used crayon
    to draw dinosaurs, many dinosaurs
    on the carton boxes. So, when my granny
    sit on it while watching tv, her pant
    got crayon all over...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. MeRy:
    Thanks for the info on Exabytes Domain. Will check it out later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jemsen Tan:
    Hi..first of all, thanks for dropping by my blog. Despite this is the first comment I received from you, but already can feel it that you are very fun but hahahhaha, so 'naughty'.

    Still in the mid of browsing thru your blog. Very interesting. Cannot stop liao. How to work today?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iriene:
    Ya...I love art and craft myself too. Just hope that my boy will continue to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for reading my blog posts. :)
    Yeap, you may add my blog to your blogroll, I'll add urs into mine too.

    THANKS AGAIN! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. the art and craft are interesting. good job Kit boy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...