IN THE STAR

08 JUNE 2011, WEDNESDAY

On Monday morning when I was glancing through the newspaper while having my breakfast in the office, as usual before I start work, I came across a write-up featuring the Craft with ParenThots event that I have attended under the title ‘Crafting A Good Time’.


StarMetro, Monday 06 June 2011, Pg14

When I was just half-way reading it, I suddenly saw both, Kit boy and my name spelled out in the article. I was then so excited seeing our names appeared in the newspaper as this is the first time. Immediately I checked out who the journalist is and I was right….Ms. Shamala Velu, a nice lady that I happened to bump into on that day. I was one of the lucky parents being interviewed by her. She is a very friendly person and speaks fluent English..of course.

Not only that, she has also loaded this article online at ParenThots website on 01 June 2011. To know US better, do check it out HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Great activity for children during the school holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats.......getting famous..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angeline:
    Normally will have more such events or activities being organized during school holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MeRy:
    (paiseh) No...just got excited only. First time mah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there too with my kids....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pete:
    Oh....why didn't I bump into you, Pete.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...