DADDY'S NEW BRIEFCASE

20 JUNE 2011, MONDAY

From the title, I believed that many of you have got a brief idea of what my post content is going to be. Yes, daddy has got a new briefcase but unfortunately he can only admire it and not using it. Despite the fact, he still loves it very very much.....I think more than what I have bought for him so far. What so special? Let's see.




???







???







???







???







Yes....is a gift to Daddy from little Kit boy. Daddy was so happy to receive his first Father's Day hand-made present from his darling boy. Kit boy did it himself in school last week, of course with the help from his form teacher, and personally handed it over to his Daddy on last Friday when we picked him up at grandpa's place.


Actually I already knew about this last Tuesday when Kit boy told me that he has made something for Daddy. But I just keep it to myself in order to give hubby a surprise. Remember, normally I will asked Kit boy what he has learned in school everyday when we are on our way home. That's how I came to know about it.



Daddy, We Love You!!

15 comments:

  1. Angeline:
    Yes yes......very precious. Mommy also cannot touch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tht's a very creative work of art, papa sure proud of kit boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..nowadays teachers are very creative.. they need to be.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice gift for the dad. Am going to steal this creative idea for my girls next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Health Freak Mommy:
    Ya...credit goes to his form teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice Law:
    I hope so....but I am proud of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ReanaClaire:
    Being a teacher is no longer an easy job... very challenging and must be very creative too especially nowadays kids are extremely smart plus demanding parents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheoh Yan:
    I'm sure your girls can do it even much better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cute...maybe i ll ask my girl to do it with me together...someday..

    Ling @ www.inhouseling.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ling:
    Yes...is always nice to do some crafting at home with the kids. Very good bonding time too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pete:
    Ya....limited edition. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...