12TH WORLD OF CHINESE BOOK FAIR

20 NOVEMBER 2010, SATURDAY
MIECC, MINES

Early this morning after breakfast, Daddy drove us to MIECC, Mines for the 12th World of Chinese Book Fair which started yesterday till 28 November 2010. The entrance fee is RM2.00 for an adult ticket and Daddy only needs to purchase two tickets, for Mommy and himself cos both Kit boy and Popo can enter for free.

Mommy started hunting for good books the minute we stepped into the hall together with Popo and Kit boy while Daddy went separately to do his own 'books-hunting'. There were so many exhibitors with some from overseas like Taiwan and China. Kit boy was very excited too to see so many books surrounding him. Mommy went from one booth tAdd Imageo another and targeting only children's books. After a few hours of hunting, Mommy managed to grab the following books for little Kit boy.

11 comments:

  1. Lot of books that you bought...too bad I don't read Mandarin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AngelineBK,

    Ya...I like those activities books myself too. So, during weekends, I'll have got more things for my boy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MeRy,

    Heheheheh...I don't read Chinese too, I'm also a 'banana', so call. But those are colouring books, crafting and simple activities books. And that's why nothing for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st time leaving comment here. Thanks for sharing. Have been searching high and low for Chinese book sale. Went to Big Bad Wolf Sale and grabbed him some books. My boy is into English books but then he has to strike a balance in reading books in 3 languages and not to mention BM books. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny

    great set of books you have got there.

    Thank you for adding me in your blog roll :D

    have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspired Momx1,

    Hi, thanks for droping by my blog and nice knowing you.

    Your boy is so cute especially when posing in front of the camera. Tried to leave a comment in your post but just unable to do it maybe due to some technical problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh... What a fruity loot! Wonder how much did you get for the 3D manual workbooks, those are my girl's favourite! ^-^

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alice Law,

    Those 3D Manual workbooks was about RM6.00-RM7.00 per book after less. Ya..very nice crafty book that I like it very much too. Just tear out and fold into cute 3D object. There have choo choo train, dog, elephant and etc. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...