T-SHIRT FROM MEAD JOHNSON

25 JUNE 2010, FRIDAY

Still remember in one of my earlier posts that I briefly mentioned about the tied-up promotion held by MamyPoko and Mead Johnson at selected Jusco outlet? On the next day, I actually have called up Mead Johnson, but not pertaining to the free gift that I did not get it due to whatever reasons given by the Jusco Customer Services staff, instead I was just wanted to check my EnfaMama Club points balance in order for me to do redemption.

However, during the conversation with one of their friendly Customer Services staffs, I did mentioned about the incident before I hanged up and after that, I have totally forgotten about it until yesterday when I received a kid's t-shirt from Mead Johnson. I was so surprised.

In their letter, they even apologized for what had happened. Maybe this is what we called.... "Good customer relationship".

The kid's t-shirt from Mead Johnson

Thanks to Mead Johnson for sending me such a nice gift.

..and the perfect match

12 comments:

  1. yes really good customer service. This kind of company that makes your day feel good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince n Princess Mum & Smallkucing: Ya...their customer service is really good and their staffs are very friendly/helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good customer svc...Nice t-shirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MeRy: Yeah...MJ really have got very good customer services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merryn: These Poko Jang range of plush toys actually have got many other design...all also very cute de.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah I guess those milk companies r very concerned abt their customers 'coz they r very competitive to each other. So it's good to get what u deserved to get! Happy Weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dora: ya..totally agreed with you. nowadays milk companies are very competitive especially those major one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No doubt, MJ customer service is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mommy Ling: Yes..their customer service really reflects a very good image on MJ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Promopays is your one stop shop for all your custom apparel needs. We are located in Mississauga and Toronto. We specialize in custom t-shirts, custom hoodies, personalized t-shirts, personalized hoodies, printing t-shirts, designing shirts, screen printing t-shirts, embroidery golf shirts, embroidered hats, embroidered jackets, embroidered tshirts, embroidered hoodies, and more. We use two methods for customization onto tshirts: screen printing and embroidery. Our passion is making custom t-shirts. Let the professionals handle your custom tshirt and apparel orders! What are you waiting for? Contact us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...