ENFAGROW DISCOVER & LEARN

20 JUNE 2010, SUNDAY

I have been telling Daddy that Mead Johnson has came out with another new range of free gifts under the theme Discover & Learn with every purchased of either Enfagrow or Enfakids and since our stock is also running low, we decided to do some replenishment today.


I love freebies. I think most of you would agree with me too that it is always nice to have something extra at no additional cost (which means FREE) when you are buying something.

After Kit boy had his afternoon nap, we headed straight to the usual Chinese Medical shop whereby we used to replenish Kit boy's milk powder and grabbed six packs of the Enfagrow 1.3kg (Vanilla) at a promotional price of RM65.50 per pack. Actually it was clearly stated on the shelf that it is limited to 3 packs per family but because we are their 'old' customer, they allowed us to buy six packs at the same price.


And now we have collected all the six sets which consists of the Animal Kingdom, Under Water, In The Garden, Up In The Sky, Around The World and Circus And Theme Parks. Inside each and every of these book sets there is a set of eye gadgets, the X-ray Eye, Giant Eye and Power Eye together with a 18-pages of full colored booklet based on the title of the book. Kids are required to make use of these eye gadgets when going through the said booklet. Quite interesting I must say.





Mommy actually has bought another tin of Enfagrow from Jusco Cheras Selatan later in the evening and got a MamyPoko Jang (Chicky) plush toy for free. Mead Johnson together with MamyPoko is running a tie-up promotion which ends today only at selected Jusco whereby with every purchased of Enfagrow or Enfakids together with any Mamypoko products will entitled to a free Poko Jang plush toy (from MamyPoko) and either a kids t-shirt or a hook towel (from Mead Johnson).

Unfortunately, Mommy only got the plush toy without the hook towel neither the t-shirt mainly due to the wrong information given by the Customers Service at the redemption counter. Mommy has actually went over to the counter to check if those freebies are still available since today is the last day of the promotion before purchasing and the answer given was YES. But during redemption, I was then told that they only have the plush toys and claimed that Jusco actually did not receive any free gifts from Mead Johnson for this tie-up promotion. I was quite mad at that point of time, not because of the wrong information given (actually with or without the freebies, I still have to stock up my boy's diaper, maybe just without the tin of Enfagrow) but was mainly because of the poor attitude of the said staff who I'm dealing with.

However, I just accept what they have for me and left in a hurry for our dinner to celebrate Fathers' Day.

12 comments:

  1. isk isk isk...ya lor...sometimes the attitude really spoilt your mood punya :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enfa always have freebies so kids even love it more...! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smallkucing:
    ya..like my case. I'm ok if she just say sorry and tell me tat she has actually given me the wrong info or even simply tell a 'white lies' by saying the last piece has just given out, whatever it is as long as she says it nicely and tactfully, I'm ok but instead, she started showing me her dark charcoal face the minute she can't find the thing; as if I hv given her so much problem. really beh tahan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dora:
    Ya..Mead Johnson always got very nice range of freebies and I'll ensure collecting the full range.....hehehehe (so kiasu Mummy hoh).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Full collection!... too bad, my kids' r not consuming mead johnson.. thanks for sharing anyhow..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Mead Johnson always have freebies. I received their new range of Enfakid samples that day. But Gwen's not taking Mead Johnson though..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mummy Gwen: Yes.. as long as you are a member to them, they will keep you informed of their latest promotion and send you samples together with freebies (if any).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....Grabbed alot of Enfa...full set of freebies.
    I m yet to grab those enfa with freebies yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...u grabbed all sets one time. if me i dont think will do it..ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. MeRy: If I'm not mistaken, I think this promo is going to end this month leh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mommy Ling: Normally will stock up when ever there is offer price or with freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi..where is that chinese med shop? the price is quite cheap than other shop here...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...