WOODEN BEAR MIX & MATCH PUZZLE

06 MAY 2010, THURSDAY



This is not a new puzzle that I bought for Kit boy instead it was given by 姑妈 almost 1½ years ago and has been lying peacefully in our storeroom until I saw this type of wooden bear puzzles being sold at the SmartKids Educational Fair which was recently held in PWTC.

I really have got no idea what is the correct name for this type of puzzles but I can confirmed that this is definitely a very good type of educational toy to improve one’s hand eye co-ordination skill.

It comes in a solid wooden box with lots of colorful wooden dresses for each and every one of the three bears, the Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear, to be inserted into the inset on the lid.


Kit boy was having so much fun and enjoyed dressing up all the three bears one after another. At first Kit boy was facing difficulties in placing the puzzle into the inset correctly but after a few attempts, he can now doing it quite well except that Mommy will still have to pick up the correct dress for him.

Trying out with full concentration.. look so serious hoh.

... and done with sactisfaction.


Besides the outfits, the Bear faces can also be changed to different types of face expression but at this point of time, my boy is only interested in dressing up the Bears, especially the Papa Bear.

21 comments:

  1. Really, it is a very good and interesting puzzle for your boy. My daughter only played this in her nursery school (when she was 2 year old). Your boy is very lucky to have this to play with at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit Boy can sit still and match the bears. So good of him. Mine will baling the wood everywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shenny's mommy, first of all, thanks for dropping by my blog and nice knowing you. wah..Shenny already started going to nursery when she was 2, so young. I believed she must be a very well-behaved girl. If I were to send my boy to nursery now (2+), I'm sure to receive a lot of complaints from the teachers for his misbehaved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha smallkucing, new things mah...lets see lah, how long can this last.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi..thanks for dropping by my blog :) your lil boy is very cute. the bear puzzle looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gwen has a similar bear puzzle bought from Toys"R"Us. Kit boy is very patient wor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mommy to Chumsy: You're welcome. I actually hv been following yr blog for quite sometime. Very interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mummy Gwen: Thanks for dropping by. Ya..but normally will only last for 1-2 days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good toys for a little toddler. He is cute!
    Thks for dropping by in my blog.
    Added your link to my blogroll! Have a nice day ahead with your family! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pete: Thanks for visiting my blog too. Keep it up with all the good food.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thks for adding my link too! More good food post on the way! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Hopping from Shenny's blog!

    That's a wonderful beat theme puzzles, if the price is reasonable I would like to grab one for my girl, Juan Juan!

    Your boy has pretty good concentration!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice & interesting puzzle, sure kids like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pete: Ya..so many good food in your post till I find that I hv got not enough weenkends to try out those good food leh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alice Law: Thanks for dropping by. Nice knowing you. Your two 'trees' are really wonderful. Btw, can I add you into my bloglist?

    Back to the puzzles, I can't remember the price when I saw it during the kids education fair but if I happen to see it again, I'll let you know the price.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 芷晴妈: Thanks for dropping by blog. Ya,very interesting. Not only my boy likes it, me too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are most welcome! Thanks for your warm thoughts, and as for the price check, I's like to thanks in advance!^-^

    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wah.. very nice puzzle... I guess it must be expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Serene: I think so...cos nowadays toys are not cheap especially those educational type of toys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...