HUGGIES 'CHOO CHOO TRAIN'

19 MARCH 2010, FRIDAY

I wonder if anyone of you still remember this Choo Choo Train play tent which some of us redeemed from Huggies using the polybags during the Parenthood Expo held in Mid Valley last year? I actually have totally forgotten about this play tent which is nicely kept in the store room since I brought it back almost a year ago. But this afternoon, my boy just reminded me of this. How? Well, Kit boy was actually imitating Barney and his friends (while watching the VCD after taken his afternoon nap) crawling in and out of the tunnels (but my boy was crawling in and out under the chairs) and it suddenly struck my mind.


I immediately rushed up to the store room and brought it down to the living hall. Kit boy was very curious of what is inside the bag and the minute I unfold the play tent, my little explorer was already happily crawling in and out of the play tent. He even started bringing in his plush toys, cars and Barney in to the train, so called his 'house' and stayed in there for a good 15 mins before coming out from his 'house'.......and continue bringing in more things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...