CHINESE NEW YEAR DECORATION - PART IV

18 FEBRUARY 2010, THURSDAY
MID VALLEY MEGAMALL

After our prayer at Thean Hou Temple, we then proceed to Mid Valley Megamall to see their Chinese New Year decoration and also to do some shopping. Despite today is already the fifth day of Chinese New Year but there are still some shop lots not open for business. The deco in Mid Valley Megamall this year is quite simple as compared to other shopping complexes.

For me, I will still prefer those cute giant 'cats' in 1 Utama, but for Kit boy, I think would be here. Why do I say so? Well, out of so many shopping malls (ok lah, only four) that we went to, only here we saw him dancing around so happily. For what reason, I really have got no idea.

We then went to Din Tai Fung for our lunch before heading back home for a good afternoon nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...