CHINESE NEW YEAR DECORATION - PART III

06 FEBRUARY 2010, SATURDAY
1 UTAMA SHOPPING MALL

Almost every weekend we are visiting different shopping malls for their festive decoration and today, we went to 1 Utama shopping mall for the CATS as earlier planned.



After taken a few photo shots and done some window shopping, we went for our lunch at Xian Ding Wei Taiwanese Tea Room located at the Ground Floor, New Wing. We tried out their Pork Chop Marinated with Wine, Special Chicken Roll, Chicken 3 Variety Set (三杯鸡), Braised Pork Rice and the Special Cod First with Scallion Sauce Set for Kit boy. I only snapped pictures of the Chicken 3 Variety Set (三杯鸡), Pork Chop Marinated with Wine and the Special Chicken Roll (from top, bottom left & right). And becaused we are using Hong Leong card, our little boy got his kid's fried rice for free.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, how are you?

    I am so glad that finally I am able to leave my comment here.
    The reason is, I did not see the comment icon after your post for the past few months. And now I saw it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah's Daddy & Mommy: Ya..I also din realized that I have accidently removed the comment column until recently and quickly set it back. Hm..I'm so sorry. But is so nice to hear from you again. I'm fine. How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent dine in before this rest. Wana give a try.i love taiwan delicacies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy Ling: Hm..the food here quite nice. Recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is okay Jenny and glad that I am able to "connect" with you again, hehe.

    I am fine with Sarah. She is growing fast and pretty stubborn too!

    About the stamping set, I got it from Jusco and it is only RM16.90. May I know how much the one that you saw?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah's Daddy & Mommy: First of all, thanks for the info. About the one I say in one of the on-line site is selling about RM40+ for the starter kits.

    Wah.. must go this weekend to Jusco and look for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...