MORE FORMULA MILK SAMPLES

23 JULY 2009, THURSDAY

Today Mommy received a free sample sachet of Neslac Excella Gold for 1Year+ Plain (72g) from Nestle together with a copy of Fisher-Price Little People Discovering Our Senses VCD. Mommy has already played the VCD for Kit boy and he loves to watch those little people especially the frog.



Besides, Mommy also received some freebies from Susta Club - a Junior 1+ Food Guide Pyramid that caters for Kit boy's age group, a fridge magnet, 'I am a 100% Nourished Kid' stickers and also a copy of the Feedback form that entitles me to 100 Kitty points upon returning to MeadJohnson. Of course Mommy will ensure sending it back to them as soon as possible and by then, will have a total of 140 Kitty points. :)

Thanks to Nestle and MeadJohnson.

3 comments:

  1. Juz wondering how u get the Nestle sample??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww..very nice, Neslac sample with VCD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MeRy, thank you for dropping by my blog and nice knowing you. I actually registered myself as their online member quite sometime ago when I started introduced Nestle cereal to my boy and since then, on and off, I do receive updates, samples and sometimes small gift sets from Nestle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...